This year is the 60th anniversary of the founding of Jeanneau and the 50th anniversary of the Sydney International Boat Show. It also marks the return of the on-land exhibitions to the Darling Harbour precinct and with the show completely booked out it is set to be one to remember.
We’re very excited to have the new Jeanneau 51 making its debut, as well as the R2 version of the award winning Sun Fast 3200. Also on display will be the hugely successful Sun Odyssey 349 with the newly available light oak interior, as well as the Sun Odyssey 479 with light oak interior, and another award winner, the Sun Odyssey 389.
With a new boat purchase from a Jeanneau Australia dealer you’re not just buying a boat, you’re experiencing our passion for ensuring that your boating experience is the best in the business. You can expect:
- The best possible value-for-money
- A lifetime of service
- Advice and support from a wealth of experience
- Full commissioning beyond the norm’
- A thorough handover procedure
- Available tuition and boat handling
- Access to Jeanneau events
- An invitation to become an active member of the Jeanneau Australia Owners Association
Ask our team for specific details on the special offers available specifically for the boat show for orders confirmed within 14 days.