“While the speed is useful, however, it is the ease with which it performs that truly sells this yacht.” Phil Ross, Editor, Cruising Helmsman magazine. (download the full review here.)
The SO410, designed by Marc Lombard, incorporates the technology and design from over 60 years of Jeanneau history and is assured of being a best seller in the Australian market.
Features such as:
- Walk around decks for ease of movement
- A hard chine running the full length of the hull for a more powerful and stable hull
- An inverted bow for fine entry, better weight distribution and a distinctive look
- The bow stands clear of the water for less drag and greater speed
- Self-aligning rudders with self-aligning bearings for an improved feel on the helm
- A powerful retractable bow thruster for greater maneuverability
- Cathedral standing rigging so crew movement forward and aft is easy
- An integrated bowsprit
Contact your local dealer today for more information.