This brand new Sun Fast 3600 will be arriving in Melbourne around August before being specifically setup for double-handed yacht racing, including competing in the 2016 Melbourne to Hobart double handed.
With two Sun Fast 3600’s and a Sun Fast 3200 already entered in the 2018 Melbourne to Osaka Race and a new double handed division on the horizon for the 2016/17 Club Marine Series this is a unique opportunity to step into a professionally set-up and ready to go double-handed machine.
Designed by Daniel Andrieu, the Sun Fast 3600 benefits from the latest advances in vacuum-bagged resin infusion to ensure exceptional strength and rigidity while drastically reducing weight.
The lightweight, powerful hull with its hard chine, twin rudders and lead keel contributes to this new Sun Fast’s speed, balance and stability on all tacks. Perfectly adapted to solo, doublehanded, and crewed regattas, the Sun Fast 3600 is designed to compete in both inshore and offshore races.
- Aggressively chined hull that will significantly enhance performance and stability.
- Semi-square top efficiently shaped mainsail that will provide extra boost in lighter airs and a deliverable powertrain when the breeze is up.
- Twin tiller steering system with generous foot chocks
- Main sheet traveller in front of helm position which is easier for helm when solo and main trimmer when fully crewed.
- Outboard swept back shroud base gives excellent rig stability and optimum jib shape profiles.
- Fixed carbon bowsprit allows optimum use of Code type sails and asymmetrics, whilst still allowing use of symmetric sails if required.
- High volume interior maintains and improves the unbeatable 3200 layout with two large double berths aft, sculptured navigation station, galley, additional berths in the saloon, sail stowage and heads forward.
Local Additions include:
- Massive sail wardrobe set up for double handed racing
- Karver Furling System
- Karver Main Reef Locks
- Ronstan Ballslide Batten System
- B&G H5000 Hercules Instrument Package
- B&G H5000 Autopilot with remote
- B&G H5000 VHF and AIS
- 3G Router linked into the boats instruments
- Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 with Expedition
- Fusion Entertainment System
- Cat 1 Safety Gear (liferaft not included) as per 2013-16 YA Special Regs
For more information, please contact Rohan Veal on 0414 538 959 or fill in our enquiry form.
Note: Photos used in this advertisement are from a sistership.