Fantastic investment opportunity – great for your wallet and your lifestyle!
This is the sought-after Mark III version of the popular Chung Hwa built Clipper 34. Professionally maintained since new, this is an excellent example of the family-friendly Clipper 34. Plus, this vessel is in commercial class 4E survey!
Great financial returns of 5%-10% and more have been proven in recent years, plus you have unlimited use of your vessel, all the while knowing that Riviera Nautic is caring for your asset. Current owner is upgrading to a larger boat in the Riviera Nautic fleet.
Listed price includes GST – this is refundable to the new owner for a genuine charter business.
This vessel has been part of Riviera Nautic’s charter fleet on the Gippsland Lakes since new and the current owners have spared no expense in keeping her in top shape. She is complete in every way:
- Ford Lehman 120hp diesel engine
- Sleeps 8 people with two private cabins and flexible sleeping configurations
- Current 4E commercial survey (hire and drive) for 10 people
- Electric refrigeration new 2015, with large trough-style fridge
- Two private heads with hot showers, 2x holding tanks
- Flat screen TV with DVD – Aft cabin with symmetrical double beds and central aft companionway
- Fully equipped galley including all inventory for 8 people
- Gas BBQ
- Bimini cover to flybridge
- All safety gear and full charter inventory to continue operating in the charter fleet
Part of Riviera Nautic’s award winning charter fleet, this Clipper 34 generates a good income and is for sale with an ongoing charter contract in the fleet. Length of contract by negotiation.
The new owner will enjoy step-on step-off service when using their new boat – no maintenance, no cleaning and no headaches that can take the fun out of traditional private boat ownership. Let Riviera Nautic care for your boat while your charter income takes care of the costs.
Call Cam 0419 465 025 or email for further details.